Enrollment Process Outline
- To view the registration period for currently open programs: Go to home page > Registration > Sign Up.
- To view the details of a program and sign up for it: Go to GLI homepage Click to 'Registration' > 'Sign Up' > Click on the program name.
* You must create a membership account in order to sign up for a program.
- When a program offering is confirmed after sign up, a separate notification will be sent and thereafter a fee payment can be made at 'MY CLASS' > 'Enrollment Status' (Payment is made after registration is confirmed.)
|Online card payment||Online card payment, credit card payment through system|
|Deposit without a bankbook||Deposit to applicant’s virtual account or account assigned by program
Matters to Note
- A class may be closed on a first come, first served basis if number of applicants exceed maximum class size.
- A class may be cancelled if the number of applicants falls short of the minimum class size.
- Schedules and other program details may be changed depending on the circumstances of GLI
- Address: 101 greenhome plus(510), 85 Songdogwahak-ro, Yeonsu-gu, Incheon 406-840, Korea
- Tel: (82-32) 749-2042~4
- Fax: (82-32) 819-2049
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 7 days prior to first day of class: 100% refund of tuition
- 1~6 days prior to first day of class: 50% refund of tuition
- After first day of class: No refund
* Application fees for all programs are not refunded.